OSHA Accepted - Cost effective Certificate Courses
To view course descriptions and enroll:
Step 1: To view a course description, click here for more information.
Step 2: To get a demo, select the course and click demo.
Step 3: To enroll, select the course, add it to your shopping cart and complete the online registration form. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided.
It is fast, easy and secure.
As you can see from the list provided, we offer a terrific selection of General Industry Safety Course.
To view course descriptions, get a course demo and to enroll in any of the courses listed on the left, please follow these easy steps:
|General Industry Course Library:
|General Industry One Hour Courses - enroll for only $20.00:
- Intoduction to OSHA and the OSHA Act
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection
- Electrical Safety for General Industry
- Hazardous Material
- Industrial Hygiene
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machinery and Machine Guarding
- Confined Spaces for General Industry
- Welding,Cutting and Brazing for General Industry
- Safety and Health Programs
- Workplace Violence
- Safety Orientation
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- OSHA HAZWOPER
- Materials Handling and Storage for General Industry
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Ergonomics for Office Workers
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
- Hazards of Asbestos
- Professional Response to Trauma
- Ergonomics for Non-Office Workers
- Personal Response to Trauma
- Beryllium and Cadmium Hazards in the Workplace
- Use of Explosives in the Workplace
- Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Ionizing and Non-ionizing Radiation Safety
- Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace