HACCP Food Safety Course
HACCP proves that what you do or don't do makes a big difference in serving safe food. The goal of HACCP is to stop, control, and prevent food safety problems. Our goal for you in this module is for you to become a HACCP Superstar!
Every operation serving or selling food needs to have a food safety system in place that is designed specifically to guarantee the food being served is safe to eat. This specific food safety system is called HACCP for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. HACCP is a system comprised of 7 principles that are to be applied to a written food safety program focusing on the food in your operation. This course aims to teach you the importance and use of all 7 principles in order to make you a safer, more effective food service employee.
- Identify the causes of food borne illness
- Identify the key points of HACCP
- Explain the 7 HACCP principles
- Follow prerequisite programs for food safety
- Apply standard operating procedures for food safety and food defence in your operation
- Identify the three classifications of recipes
- Determine critical control points
- Apply critical control limits
- Complete monitoring forms
- Determine effective corrective actions
- Prerequisite Programs
- Food Defence
- Hazard Analysis
- Determining Critical Control Points
- Critical Limits
- Corrective Actions
- Record Keeping
Time to complete:
Once enrolled in the 4 hour HACCP Food Safety course you, will have 6 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 6 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
Testing: All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.
You will be able to print a certificate upon the successful completion of this course.
Tuition: Click enroll to check current pricing