HAZWOPER First Responder Awareness Level Online Training
This course is designed for all employees who respond to a hazardous materials emergency. As per OSHA guidelines, these people must receive training based on their level of activities at the incident. This particular course is designed for those who are likely to respond to a hazardous materials emergency for the purpose of protecting person, property, or the environment from the effects of the release.
- Understand the role of Level-I responder
- Identify the hazards involved in an emergency
- Determine the site control and site security
- Learn about the harmful effects of hazardous substances on humans.
- Explore different hazardous substances and the incidents related to it
- Acquire information about the nature of the hazardous chemicals
Time to complete:
Once enrolled in the 4 hour HAZWOPER First Responder Awareness Level course, you will have 3 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 3 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.
You will be able to print a certificate upon the successful completion of this course.
Tuition: Enroll now for only $75.00.