OSHA 30Hr General Industry Outreach Training
The OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. General industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job.
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program
- To know the safe means of egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old structures
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
Time to complete:
Once enrolled in the OSHA 30 Hour General Outreach Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course. If you do not complete the course in 6 months you will not receive a certificate for course completion.
All module quizzes require a score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.
Tuition: Click enroll to check current pricing
Need a certificate now?
A temporary printable certificate will be made available immediately upon successful completion of course. Passing participants will also receive an OSHA 30-Hour Outreach DOL course completion card within 4-6 weeks. Laminated cards now available! In order to receive your OSHA Outreach DOL course completion card you must complete the survey at the end of the course.
All Online courses are provided by
John Grubbs has partnered with 360training.com to bring you up to date online training. All training will be documented and students will receive a card as proof of valid completion. For customer support call 1-888-360-TRNG. Registered students may contact the online outreach trainer, Michael Millsap, with questions at – Michael Millsap