Do your current managers and superviosrs know:
1) How to attract and keep today's young worker
2) Today, the average tenure of a young worker on the job is 16 months
3) What will drive away your best young talent
4) What will make a young worker want to stay with your organization
5) Talent is the key to your short and long-tem success
Our most popular series is the perfect way to prepare your leaders for 2014.
My Time to Lead Series
Making the transition to leader is not easy and it is certainly not natural. Yet most companies invest little to nothing preparing new leaders for their new role. This often results in poor morale and higher turnover since many people just replicate what they have seen in the past. This leadership "gap" is prevalent in most companies. Our new and updated leadership series prepares leaders for this new role. Our 3-day leadership series (non-consecutive days) includes an 86 page work book and a
"Listen Up Leader". We cover leadership essentials such as:
- Making the leap from co-worker to supervisor
- Learn the difference between communication and
- Differentiate between accountability and blame
- Set goals to communicate accountability as a supervisor
- Recognize the essential nature of trust
- Create an environment that promotes trust in the workplace
Isn't it Time Your Company Prepared its Future Leaders?
Are your supervisors and managers ready?
How will they attract and keep the best and
brightest as the jobs return?
Book our 2-Day Intensive Talent Boot Camp
at your organization for up to 30 leaders in each session. Get
your leaders ready for the coming battle. Our proven
methodology will help your teams keep the best and
brightest while attracting new talent for your organization.
You will learn:
- Why the workplace is going to war for talent
- How to survive the coming storm for knowledge
- Why most managers are clueless
- Ten fatal trends that can cause you to fail
- How to develop a written talent strategy
- How to win the war for the best talent